‣ Superior Craftsmanship ~ 1 set of heavy-duty padded hooks allow for easy removing and mounting of one skateboard. Mounts one board up to 44".
‣ Eye-Catching ~ Red felt (other optional colors are available) background creates a stunning contrast, perfect for showing off your collection. Beautiful front opening door.
‣ Quality ~ Handcrafted in solid, furniture-grade, beech hardwood with an elegant finish.
‣ Secure ~ Locking brass latch to keep the door from opening.
‣ Protective ~ 98% UV protection door to safeguard your items from fading.
‣ Ready-to-Use ~ Fully assembled, with wall mounting hardware and 1 mounting kit included. Can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
*Skateboard shown in photos not included.
Hand-made from imported Australian beech wood. This furniture-grade Skateboard Display case cabinet is of beautiful design and construction, very detailed and attractive, but also very affordable. This display case is perfect for any skater displaying a special board.
The case comes standard with 1 set of heavy-duty padded hooks, that are non-marking. You can display the board either vertically or horizontally. These specially made hooks allow for easy access to the board. You can freely remove and remount the board. 98% UV Door keeps your skateboard safe from sunlight and dust build-up. Heavy-duty lockable latches keep your case safe from opening.
The case comes fully assembled with all mounting hardware included. Please make sure your board fits inside this specific case. Dimensions inside are: 44.5” x 10” x 3.5” If your skateboard is longer please see other items as we have longer models available.
Great product and amazing customer service!
I bought the case to display my horses bridle & tail hair after he passed away. The case is the perfect size & looks very nice. The only thing that was less than desirable was the drywall anchors. The case wiggled quite a bit once hung up, so we used stronger anchors of our own to solve the problem. I’m very happy with the quality overall.
I have now purchased 8 display cases from sfDisplay.com. The quality of the cases are sturdy and great quality. I have had some problems (user errors) with the frames that they were able to quickly and politely help me with. I would highly recommend this company!!!