‣ Superior Craftsmanship ~ Indentations on each shelf to securely hold 43 baseballs in place.
‣ Eye-Catching ~ Home Plate shaped cabinet design, fitting for all baseball fans. Black felt background, perfect contrast for showing off a collection of memorable baseballs.
‣ Quality ~ Handcrafted in solid, furniture-grade, beech hardwood with an elegant finish.
‣ Secure ~ Heavy-duty cam lock with keys to ensure the security of your collection.
‣ Protective ~ 98% UV protection door to safeguard your baseballs from fading.
‣ Ready-to-Use ~ Fully assembled, with wall mounting hardware included.
*Baseballs shown in photos not included.
Hand-made from imported Australian beech wood. This furniture-grade 43 Baseball Ball Display Case is of beautiful design and construction, very detailed and attractive, but also very affordable. The perfect way to display the memorable balls that you have collected.
This unique home plate-shaped display case features a black felt fabric background that creates a stunning contrast with your baseball ball. The case comes standard with heavy-duty locks (to protect your case, as well as a 98% UV Coated plexiglass door to protect your balls from fading. A must-have! Matching wood shelves comes with indentations to securely hold the balls in place. (baseballs not included) The door opens from the bottom to the top. The display case comes fully assembled ready to mount to the wall.
Love this. Looks great and of high quality.
The cabinet itself is very nice and sturdy. It is well made and the finish is smooth and well applied. The ball spacing displays the balls perfectly and they present very well within the case. It really gives a grand look and is fun to see so many in one case. The case loses a star because of the lights. They are really cheap and don't add much. One of the lights came loose at the "hinge," slightly broken (it is not really a hinge as the lights are set in place and do not move). The other light has already dimmed considerably (after a week or two). They do not pivot so you can not extend them over the front of the display so they add minimal lighting. If your balls are in an area where there is no overhead light they will add some lighting, but you would do better to find a third party source for lighting. They are made of cheap light weight plastic. That said, absolutely buy the case, it is awesome, but pass on the lights as they are not bespoke to the case and therefore don't add any value over 3rd party lights.